Sorted out GitHub actions to get both the Punk! and Let’s Punk! projects to run tests and to ship to production when a release is created from a tag in GitHub.
Project is now available here: https://punk.kranzky.com/
Next steps are:
- Get specs implemented for both projects
- Get code coverage report for both projects
- Implement Quasar in the template project for better UI
- Implement tenants, users, groups and sessions in the gem project
- Update the template project to showcase these
- Record a screencast of how these things work
- Officially release both repos
Once that is all done, I will use the template repo to reproduce the 2010 POC.